FREE RETURNS with our 30 day Money Back Guarantee
We hope that you never need to return anything to us, however should you need to, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to exchange or refund your purchase with our 30 day money back guarantee. All you need to do is:
- Send it back FREEPOST from your local post office – please email our Customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +(44)1935 385685. We will be able to raise a returns label for you and send you this via email for you to print off. Once you receive this, you can attach to your parcel and return via the post office.
- If your item is unwanted and not faulty, please make sure that it is unused and in a sealable condition complete with its original packaging, alongside any promotional items associated to the purchase.
- We ask that you please drain any fuel or oil from mechanical products before returning the item
- We will check the items to confirm they were purchased in the last 30 days.
- We can then offer an exchange, a system credit or issue a refund against the original method of payment.
Please note: Some items are excluded from our returns policy or are not suitable to return – this includes made to measure, cur or mixed to your requirements, used macerators, toilets or water pumps. You cannot return unwanted boilers where the box or packaging has been opened. For items over 1m in length or 2kg in weight, please contact our Customer service team for further advice.
Full terms and conditions can be found at screwfix.eu/sale-terms-conditions.
Unwanted items Under 30 Days
To cancel your order and return items please contact our Customer Service Team on +(44)1935 385685, or email email@example.com. Please ensure goods are returned unused and in a saleable condition with their original packaging and includes any accessories or items provided free of change or part of a deal / offer.
Faulty Items over 30 Days
Please check if the manufacturer offers a helpline, repair or warranty service or a collect and repair service. If there is no warranty or repair service, please contact our Customer Services Team on +44 1935 385685, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will either offer a repair or where this is not possible will replace the item with the same or an equivalent model.